Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John B Bruder III has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 22
The other doctors had her on so much medicine that it filled a one gallon zip-lock bag and she could barely move. She is down to only 3 meds and is back to her old self. He listens and cares!!!!!!!!!!! Even called to check on her several times while he was on vacation. And it was not his staff that called , IT WAS HIM!!! Thank You!! Also while all the other specialist was giving us appointments 2 to 3 months away we where able to see him within 2 days.
Dr Bruder isa sweet person,however,thats not an overall qualifying marker,when it comes2competency,diagnoses,etc. He shouldve been aware2titrate thedosage of the prescribed med lower due to my mother's age.It even advises this in medication ref books!!Now,shes gone forever due to his carelessness.He didnt even seem invested in investigating her problems asa resultof the medication!Didnt know,didnt care?,not sure. Office staff advised her2go2theER if she was sosbad,butmymotherwantedtocheckin with her PCPdr first,Dr Bruder,to make him aware of her situation,looking2him4guidance!!As an RN, I felthe was extremely lax when ordering the dosage for a79 yo patient!!!Keep your elderly relatives/loved ones away from thisguy!!! He's scary!!! Icouldnt believe that mymotherdied asa resultofcomplications from the high dosage he ordered of a prescription medication.One of first precautions listed,was2use a lower dosage for elderly people!!!She was extremely healthy until that medication caused internal bleeding,complication after complication>>>>died on the operating table when surgeon was attempting2repair bowel damage!!! :(. Take heed please whenu are under his care,is all i ask&&&&BEWARE!!!! Thanku!!!!!!
I have been going to Dr. Bruder for 13 yrs and LOVE him- he follows up; but most of he is an excellent Diagnostician! What I like about him is that he has experience, but not too long out of medical school that he is up on the latest medicine and technology. He has NEVER given me bad medical advice and he is HONEST.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Bruder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1994
Dr. John B Bruder III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChest Mont Medical Group, 1030 Main St, Linfield, PA
Dr. John B Bruder III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Linfield, PA.