Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. John Brumsted
Dr. John Brumsted, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, VT. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Brumsted is affiliated with Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus, Fletcher Allen Health Care and Fletcher Allen Healthcare. He speaks English.
Dr. John Brumsted has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. John Brumsted has the following 8 expertise
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. John Brumsted has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Brumsted is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Fletcher Allen Health Care
Fletcher Allen Healthcare
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions111 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Brumsted, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Burlington, VT, in this video.
Dr. John Brumsted is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, VT.