Dr. John R Buckley Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John R Buckley?

Lifelong Patient

Dr. Buckley has been my physician since I left my pediatrician at age 18. Now age 40, I have to say that anything that has been required by my health related needs, has been promptly and knowledgeably considered and cared for. I cannot ask for a better Doctor!

Dr. John Buckley is one of the best doctor's we have ever met. He truly cares about his patients. He's a great listener and you feel so comfortable with him. He is there for his patients 100%. Thank you Dr. Buckley for always being there for your patients!

Dr. John Buckley is the best doctor around. My son & I have been going to him for years & I would never consider changing doctors. He is very thorough & does not rush you thru your appt. He will take the time to listen to you & offer several options to help. He doesn't have you schedule a follow up appt unless he thinks its really necessary. After my son got out of the hospital, he would call us to see how he was doing. He is very courteous & conscientious. We love him!!

Professional Landscape Designer

Dr. Buckley is an amazing doctor who has always taken the time for my health concerns and he is always 'point-blank' with his recommendations. I've gone to him for years now as has my spouse and grown children. Without hesitation, I recommend Dr. John Buckley. I've never known a doctor who makes a phone call on a Sunday eve getting back to me with my health questions! He's the BEST!

My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Buckley, and have been for years. Dr. Buckley is the best doctor we have ever had and takes all of our concerns seriously. He spends the time to listen to your problem and to examine you to offer his best diagnosis and treatment. We love him so much that we recommended him to our extended family and they also go to Dr. Buckley. Thanks Dr. Buckley for all you do!

Wonderful Internist

I have been seeing Dr. Buckley for years and he's always been very helpful and diligent. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a great GP/PCP. I can't imagine going to another internist. He's been very responsive to my needs and he is accommodating and works with me on my health problems. He provides valuable feedback and insight, and I know I am in good hands with him every day. Thank you, Dr. Buckley!

Dr. John R Buckley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.