Dr. John Burgoyne Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. John Burgoyne?

Be careful

Posted on November 24th, 2015

He perforated my septum years ago during a complicated complete sinus surgery/septoplasty. Years later this has caused several complications..

Excellent doctor and surgeon

Posted on December 15th, 2014

I have had to have many neck surgeries due to an autoimmune condition. Iwould it be alive today if Dr. John Burgoyne had not saved my life. He is an excellent surgeon.

best ent in seattle

Posted on June 28th, 2012

I recommend him to everyone and im a nurse.office staff inform u if he is going to b 5min late. Docs i work with never do that. Great bedside manner. Answers your questionsand takes time. Possess a great sense of humor ehich is an asset

Patient

Posted on April 27th, 2012

Dr. B is a fabulous doc. I highly recommend him.

thomas Tr

Posted on November 4th, 2011

I have orbit and sinus infection due to injury for 10 years. I Have seen many doctors, but there is no result. Dr. Burgoyne cleaned my infection and recontructioned my eyelid. I am very fortunate to have him performed surgery on me. He love his job and he very good what does.

Posted on September 15th, 2011

My surgery went very wrong and I was left with an eye that no longet works. Dr. Burgoyne had no explanation and really didn't seem to care. He offered no follow up visits beyond the first and only one and he offered no recommendations for other doctors that might be able to help me. He basically walked away after permanently destroying my eye. He is an arrogant man and I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy.

Don't let him perform surgery on you

Posted on June 29th, 2011

His bedside manner and communication skills are both excellent. Where he falls short is in his surgical technique and in keeping abreast of current recommended practice. He performed many myringotomies on me (ear tubes) using a type of tube that is no longer used by most ENT docs and inserting into a place that is close to the ear drum and not recommended by other reputable ENT docs. He also inserted these tubes in the office with no anesthesia--incredibly painful. I then discovered that during one of these procedures he created an opening which I had to have surgically corrected by another ENT doc. If I had litigious inclinations, I would have an excellent basis for a lawsuit

Posted on December 2nd, 2017