1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. John M Bush?

Treated me rudely because I did not have my medical records transferred yet. Thought I was looking for pain meds when I don't want any. I have previous issues and am on disability. Live with chronic pain but hate pain meds. Dont treat all people like ill junkies. Period. Have a sinus infection and instead of treating me he is doing a referral to an ENT. Who knows when I will get an appointment.

During what I thought was a 'complete' physical exam Dr. Bush never looked in my ears or eyes. Did not check me for a hernia. Did not look at my nails; did not give me an EKG.

Dr. John M Bush is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Locust Grove, VA.

Dr. John M Bush Is this you?