The Best Neurological Surgeon

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Buttram is a kind, compassionate doctor who performed surgery on me this year. I had suffered in terrible pain from a herniated disc for years and after the surgery I was able to go back to doing the things I enjoy. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing surgery. His staff are wonderful, caring people. You can tell they all truly care about the patients.

Not Good

If Your Case isn't Interesting enough, or your case is old , He wont Jive you the time of day. He May be a good Surgeon, But He Is a lousy Doctor .

Awesome Appointment

Very attentive and took his time listening to my concerns and answering both mine and my husbands questions. Very supportive and made me feel at ease about making decisions in the future about my healthcare .

Cannot say enough good things about this man!

Dr. Buttram did an emergency surgery on my husbands spine on a Saturday morning this past summer. For the first time in a few years, my husband is able to live actively and comfortably. He has been nothing but kind and honest since we first met him. A few weeks ago, he did surgery on my spine as well. I could not be more gratefully to him, Jessica, his P.A., Pam, his nurse, and Laura in the office as well.

Stay Away form the Guy,

He Put sum Bad Comments in my chart,( EFFECTIVELY BLACK LISTING ME ) And now i can't get help in NC so i now Have to go out of the State

Dr. John Buttram is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Holly Springs, NC.