4.9

Have you seen Dr John Baker?

Dr. Baker was very thorough, taking time to listen to my symptoms and examining me. He is very personable and I felt very comfortable speaking with him. He did a great job diagnosing my problem. Highly recommend him!

Excellent Doctor

I would recommend Dr. Baker to anyone who needed an orthopedic doctor. He is caring thorough and is just an excellent doctor.

Very Impressed

Excellent caring doctor. Willing to take time to talk and explain. Gives options...to make you choose the direction you want/need to take.

dr baker is patient, approachable, and most professional...he is an extremely knowledgeable diagnostician.. Dr Baker helped me recover from a "flare-up" episode in one part of body..and an injury to my rotator cuff from a fall... Dr Baker"s experience and expertise made my recovery easier and complete...Thank you Dr Baker, for being so available, kind and understanding during my time of need....I am an 81 year old woman who has her energy, physical ability and well being back because of this excellent doctor ...........

Dr. Baker is a very conscience man with great bedside manners and know my concerns and is very helpful in reaching my concerns. I highly recommend him

Dr. Baker was courteous and attentive to my concerns. He treated my problem promptly and efficiently. I would highly recommend him.

Impressive

Dr. Baker immediately diagnosed mu problem, our me at ease as to its severity explained the treatment to me and candidly told me what to expect in the future. Impressive and Candid.