Dr. John Carson Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Posted on June 4th, 2013

Dr Carson treated both of my parents with the heart problems. For my father, although his heart was beating at. Normal rate thanks to the pacemaker , he was not doing well. Sr Carson took two hours going over his family, life story and identified a problem which best medicine couldn't fix. After the meeting, my dad did 180 degree turn around.and living a fuller life. For my mom, dr Carson used a state of art 6 months old monitor to pinpoint the problem and her life has also been turned around. I just thank him enough. Also his bedside manor is bar none!

Type 2 Diabetes