Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John C Edwards has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John C Edwards has the following 14 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. John C Edwards has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John C Edwards is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Edwards replaced my right knee 6 years ago. It had been broken earlier in my life and was no longer at standard angles. John was clever enough to adjust for that an my knee has felt fabulous ever since. A year ago, he replaced my left knee and did an equally excellent job. I recommend him to every one who asks me about my knees. He's got a great personality and I feel like he is a good friend. Maybe I'll let him work on my shoulders or hips if they ever go bad.
THIS MAN IS A TRUE MIRACLE WORKER. MY SHOULDER AND KNEE ARE BOTH IN THE BEST CONDITION OF MY LIFE AND I'M A 89 YEAR OLD WOMAN WHO FELL DOWN THE STAIRS AND LANDED ON MY SHOULDER AND KNEE. HE IS INCREDIBLE. AND A REAL GENTLEMAN. THANKS DOCTOR EDWARDS!!!!!!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
31 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Virginia Mason Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. John C Edwards accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMountain Orthopaedics, 1551 Renaissance Towne Dr Ste 400, Bountiful, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John C Edwards in this video.
Dr. John C Edwards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bountiful, UT.