Dr. John C England Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. John C England?

Thankful for Quality Healthcare

I have struggled with mental illness for nearly 14 years. I have had several diagnoses and treatments but none of them seemed to be right for my symptoms. Dr. England spends time with me and always listens and tends to my concerns. He is pleasant and understanding and I am so happy to say that I have finally found a combination of medications that help me live a fulfilled, happy life. I am so grateful for Dr. England and his staff.

Type 2 Diabetes