Dr. John C Hart Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John C Hart Jr?

Skilled Opthamologist

Dr Hart runs his practice very efficiently and professionally. His staff is great and obviously follows his example. He is very knowledgable, answers questions completely, and gives you a sense that he cares. Ii'm very glad to be his patient.

Ms.

Dr. Hart's office is run very efficiently. Dr Hart performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes with no pain or complications. I highly recommend Dr. Hart.

Awesome doctor

Dr Hart did my lasik surgery many years ago. I was extremely near sighted. The surgery was very easy, and I've never had even one single problem.

He saved my eyesight and restored my vision

The office slipped us in when we told them our concerns, so they listened well and we got service. Dr. Hart was very good explaining the diagnosis and what to expect or not expect. He was rushed and didn't want to re-explain since the patient was nervous and wanted soothing, however, we were lucky to get a quick appointment at the last minute. The staff was excellent with a lot of information and patience. We felt taken care of even if a little rushed out.