Dr. John Hawkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Hawkins?

At ease

Posted on April 9th, 2014

Dr. Hawkins actually listened to me and offered solutions on the best steps to take to help get down to the bottom of my pain. It was nice to finally find a doctor that wanted to request test first instead of shooting you up with pain medicine or writing scripts for drugs.

Good Dr

Posted on February 4th, 2012

I'm not sure if he was having a bad day or days for the other negative reviews, but he was great when I went the other day.He spent a while doing some testing on me and then took some time to go over my recent MRI films explaining to me what he saw, and asking if I had questions, and explaining them to me in a very courteous and professional manor.I was very happy with him and would not hesitate to see him again.Maybe he saw the negative reviews from before and is just trying harder, but like I say my experience was very good.

Does not care. Very dismissive.

Posted on October 8th, 2011

This man has a lot to learn about kindness and needs to realize that ones talents do not make the individual. I understand that he may well be a good surgeon, he comes across as an absolute jerk. Fir this I cannot recommend this doctor and there are a lot better surgeons to pick from I'm sure. I am sorry that I met this doctor. I have several issues in my cervical spine that cause me a plethora of symptoms as is and I did not need the added torment of a non supporting, non-connected doctor. I can only pray for his family that they have to put up with this guy.

Posted on August 3rd, 2017