Dr. John C Henry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John C Henry?

very disappointed

Had the eye lift and hardly no results was then told I need a brow lift.

If I could give 0 stars I would. I got referred to him for double vision and was obviously very worried and anxious. Amanda was extemely rude and Dr Henry has a terrible bedside manner. He was very dismissive and wouldn't elaborate much when I asked questions.. Both times I went to his office I had to wait 45 minutes before I saw him and there were no other patients there. The only good thing about this office was Vicki who was great.

Excellent practice

An extremely bright physician who takes the time ti do a thorough job and will even decided to do an extra test if something strikes him as you are leaving. He leaves you feeling confident that you are in good hands.

Excellent

If you are searching for a Doctor in this field for a medical condition, you found him.

Dr. Henry makes you feel at ease and truly is compassionate about his profession. Have had a biopsy done and he made me feel comfortable. Went over diagnosis clearly and was able to understand even though my thoughts were all over the map. Answered all questions. You should feel lucky if you get a referral to go to him.

I have seen Dr, Henry twice for a skin cancer in the corner of my left eye. The surgery was last Friday and it went very well. The stitches will be removed tomorrow. I would go back to him in a heartbeat if I need to. Everyone was very helpful and I couldn't ask for more!

This office is Fantastic!!!!! I called a lot with lots of concerns and questions, and the staff was always so kind. Amanda was so nice to me each and everytime and was very understanding. Vickie was great! Took a lot of time with me and listened to me and my concerns. Dr. Henry is so very thorough in testings- i feel like it is a rareity anymore!!!

Extremely pleased in all areas!

My ophthalmologist referred me to Dr. Henry. I was able to have an appointment within one week, and surgery was scheduled promptly. He and his staff were very courteous and professional at all times. Robinwood Surgical Center and its staff were wonderful. The surgery was actually a pleasantly relaxing experience! I am very pleased with the results of my surgery, and recommend Dr. Henry very highly.

Excellent Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Henry for over four years and have been very happy with his treatment and service. He sent me for a second opinion before operating and even recommended several doctors I could consider. I did not feel any pressure to decide on surgery, in fact, the opposite.

Will recommend this doctor to anyone

My son was attacked by dogs and his eye was badly affected. He needed surgery to correct his tear duct. We call the day after our visit to the emergency room and they immediately schedule us. We got there and the doctor was very friendly and ready to operate immediately. I was amazed on how caring and professional he isThank you dr Henry

Get a second opinion

Doctor poked me in the eye twice when examining me and without apology. I felt he was rushing me into surgery before I had even reached a decision. His office acted like they didn't have room to fit me in for an appointment but the office was almost empty upon arrival. There was no follow up appointment to check if my condition improved. I tried to reach his office for more info several times after the appointment and there was never anyone there during normal business hours on four occasions.

Easy to get the appointment and the staff was friendly and helpful. The doctor was on time and very thorough. He explained everything and took his time to answer my and my husband's questions. We were able to schedule surgery in time for my family vacation, thanks to the staff and the doctor.