Dr. John C House Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John C House?

Will never go back

I was refered to Dr. House by a clinic after discovering that I had two kidney stones, one in the kidney itself and too big to pass and another stuck on my urinary tract. Upon his recommendation I went ahead with a sonic lithotripsy under the assumption provided by Dr. House that it had a 90% chance of working for both kidney stones. I was advised that he would direct the treatment at first one stone and then move to the other, but when I repeated this to Dr. House and the team just prior to my procedure he referred to me as a gambling man. Needless to say the procedure did not remove both stones, only the smaller of the two. After another visit he now recommended laser lithotripsy as he did not believe sonic would work and again said it was a near 90% chance of success and advised against the only other option which was actual surgery. So again I listened to his recommendation and the procedure again failed to remove the stone. I was left with 3000 dollars worth of medical bills (only because my insurance was capped at 3000 out of pocket for the year) and no relief. I will never visit Dr. House or anyone in his office again and would heartily recommend no one else does either.

Excellent Doctor

Excellent doctor - very professional - cares about patient

Office staff lacks

I have had very hard time with his staff following trough on calling in my prescriptions, returning calls, etc.. Office staff then had the nerve to blame me for their lackings. Also performed test that seemed to be ran for no reason because they where positive and I was told it's something we don't worry about.

Well taken care of

My appointments were timely, he listened well and explained well. His surgery was a complete success with no complications or infections afterwards. His staff was very flexible.

excellent

tip top so far.

Great doctor, kind, but no nonsense!

Dr House is to the point but kind and helpful. Will explain everything and things went for me exactly like he said they would! Had surgery recovering at home now. Thanks to a great dotor who sent me to him, and thanks to him! Staff supportive and sooo kind! Very casual but yet efficent and I felt like i knew everybody on the first visit! No joke! You wont find many comments from me on this sort of thing or on anything really. I complain more than average, and i find most places now dont do good work or have issues of some kind. Not Dr House or his group! Great people and that rubbed off on me to give me confidence and comfort right when i most needed it!

My appointment could not have gone better. Was in the waiting room less than 5 minutes and saw the doctor just minutes after I went to a room. Dr. House was extremely friendly while very professional. He took the time to "listen" to what I was telling him which a lot of doctors no longer do. Would definitely recommend him to anyone!