4.7

Dr. Hughes is well worth the wait! Wonderful doctor.

I do agree that the wait time can be long but he is so worth the wait. Dr. Hughes has given me excellent care in the past year. At first I was nervous about seeing him because I've never gone to a male gynecologist before but once I had my initial visit, all my nervousness was gone. He is a very caring doctor, very nice, listens to your concerns and answers all my questions in depth. He is also very professional, yet can be humorous at times. He never rushed his appts with me. He performed surgery on me recently and he did a great job. I truly trust Dr. Hughes and I would never trade him for any other gyne. It's too bad that he does not deliver babies as I would have wanted him to when I have mine. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking his medical expertise-he has a lot of experience in his field!

Would not go to anyone else

I've been a patient for nearly 20 years. While the wait time is often long for an appointment, it is well worth the wait and he spends quality time with you, never rushed.

Dr. John C Hughes is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lowell, MA.