Dr. John Kelleher Jr Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Fantastic surgeon!! Better than most in Dallas!!

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Dr Kelleher was up-front, professional and caring. He performed a breast augmentation for me when I was 19 and to this day, I have had no complications. I have decided at the age of 43 to go bigger, thus my surgeon (which i have THOROUGHLY researched) will need to remove my small silicone implants and replace with larger implants. I just wanted to provide my input and to say that if you choose Dr Kelleher, you are choosing the best!!

Posted on August 11th, 2015