Dr. John C Macy Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John C Macy Jr?

Excellent Physian

Dr. Macy is an excellent surgeon, and though he is thorough, serious and to the point, he also has tremendous concern for his patients. I was surpsied and grateful when following my shoulder surgery he called me twice during the following weekend to check on me. Though it is a very busy practice the staff is very accomodating.

An exceptional surgeon

Following a multi trauma car crash one Saturday afternoon in 2008, I was fortunate in that Dr. Macy was on call that weekend. He saved my arm, as I had a nasty compound fracture of my left humerus, plus other breaks.

Thumbs Up for Dr. John Macy

Dr. Macy was very clear and would stop if I didn't understand anything. He was thorough, too. He explained all about the procedure so there were no surprises to me. He always presented all my choices to me. I did not feel rushed like you do at some offices. Didn't hurt he has a nice sense of humor. The surgery was great and I no longer have any issues with my shoulder after his surgery at all. He makes it clear that a lot has to do with the patient and how hard they work at physical therapy afterwards. From 1 to 10 I would give him a 10 plus :)