Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Manley
Dr. Jack Manley, MD, FACC, FSCAI is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Manley is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee, St. Michael Hospital-Milwaukee and Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Institute. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack Manley has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and training on specific interventional treatments for heart disease, such as angioplasties and stents. These methods use catheterization, which reduces recovery time as well as scarring after surgery.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Manley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
St. Michael Hospital-Milwaukee
Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Institute
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare- Franklin, Inc
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Wisconsin Heart Hospital
St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
Columbia St Marys Hospital Milwaukee
Aurora Health Care Metro
Aurora St. Luke`s Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc
Columbia St MarysHospital Columbia
Wheaton Franciscan - The Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus
Aurora Memorial Burlington
54 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1959
Dr. Jack Manley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jack Manley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.