Dr. John C Michael Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. John C Michael?

Great experience. Diagnosed and treated my problem immediately. Highly recommend.

Great doctor!

Dr. Michael is a very caring and knowledgable doctor. He spent time with me at every appointment and answered all of my questions. I would highly recommend him. His reception staff could use some pointers on friendliness and accountability however.

Experience was better than expected

Was highly recommended to me by a friend/patient. My overall experience was better than expected.

I'll Never Go Back

I was there for 2 hours and twenty minutes. Spent 15-20 minutes with Dr. and assistants, spen 2 hours waiting. When I inquired about the wait, Dr. and staff didn't seem to care, were cold and unfriendly .

Wait..and wait...and wait

The wait time is extremely awful. Most of my visits, I am there for almost 4 hrs...not exaggerating either. He takes an appointment that shouldn't last any longer than an hour (maybe and hour & 1/2) and sludges it out for hours, because he has too many patients. He is ALWAYS overbooked. Depending on his staff - the younger girls are very pleasant and are always apologetic, however the older ladies are just plain rude.Believe it or not, my time is money as well, and I am paying this guy to sit in his office and wait and wait and wait. I have kids for gods sake, and a job as well - I get off early just to be there to sit in his office. This infuriates me!!! I know they do the best that they can, however, they should REALLY consider not taking on as many patients at a time in a given day. And believe me, many of us chat about this while we are waiting. I am definately not the only one who is upset. And Dr Michaels is not handling my case very well. He has pretty much (literally) thrown his hands up in the air and tells me there is nothing else he can do. (WHAT??) I think he is use to dealing with medicare and 80 yrs old patients. His advice for having eye disease at a young age is not mean, but pretty much "oh well there's nothing else I can do". Hmmmmmm....feels like he is writing this case off as to "I don't know how to handle someone who's not 80!!"I guess that's what second opinions are for.

Dr. John C Michael is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crystal Lake, IL.