Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John C Pearson has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. John C Pearson has the following 9 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. John C Pearson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Pearson did 11 surgeries on me to remove a kidney stone within a year. Never did get all the stone. Did 5 lithotripsies on me in 6 months. He finally told me he was giving me a break for a few months. Went to a different dr at Piedmont and was told it should have only taken 2 surgeries and all the lithotripsies were dangerous to my kidney. He got the stone taken care of. Now dealing with possible kidney failure from all the unnecessary surgeries!!
A physician ceases to receive respect when they care more about getting paid than when a patient is in emergent need of their care. Yes, they have to pay their bills too, but they can certainly afford a charitable visit here and there, especially when someone's life could be at risk. This doctor refused care to a patient, a veteran nonetheless, without traditional insurace (VA) with an obstructing kidney stone today (referral from the ER). Did you go to med school to help people or get rich? Pathetic...disgusting...
40 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Moffitt Hospital University Of Ca
Dr. John C Pearson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John C Pearson in this video.
Dr. John C Pearson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Deland, FL.