3.0

Have you seen Dr. John C Pittman?

Excellent

Dr. John Pittman has saved my life. After many doctors threw their hands up at my complicated, confusing, and debilitating symptoms when I was only 38, Dr. Pittman has completely restored my health. I have treated for with him for 5 years and know that he is committed to restoring me to my best health for life. He stays current with cutting edge science in Integrative Medicine, throughly tracks my progress, and listens to all of my complaints. I know that he is dedicated to treating everyone. I did have to get strict with cleaning up my diet, but I was willing. Now I'm no longer in bed all the time or in debilitating pain. I can be the parent and wife that my family has been without for 8+ years. I cannot thank Dr. John Pittman enough for his thorough treatment. His staff is amazing too! They have gone out of their way to accommodate my needs when I have to drive far to appointments! I have a life again because of Dr. John Pittman.

Brilliant physician

So pleased with the care my daughter is receiving at this office.

Unprofessional/money hungry/questionable

If you are reading this review, trust it. I know you probably feel sick enough to turn to anyone who promises you that they can heal you fast, but do not turn to this clinic/doctor. Every single lady will tell you on the phone that he is so wonderful and why wouldn't they tell you that? He pays their bills, he provides them with jobs...For some strange reason people who get violently sick are the easiest to take advantage of and he does that well. He knows you can't think the way you could before you got sick and he will use that to his benefit. He knows your mind is in a state of fog. Perhaps he doesn't realize that he is not doing his job well, but that's not your problem if you haven't walked through his doors yet. Trust your own instinct before making any appointments. Trust your gut and believe me when I tell you that this people will empty your bank account without your approval and before you ever have your very first appointment. Want to feel worse? (Not the kind of worse that leads to feeling better, but the kind that will really make you sick), go there. Want to feel used? Go there. Want to be convinced that you're insane? Go there. Your choice. There are many doctors in the world, but this thing doesn't deserve to be called a doctor. His own health should be questioned. Don't question his wealth though, you got him covered if you choose to walk through that clinic's door.

Run.

RUN. NOW. We just hired a group of lawyers. This practice must be shut down. Pure charlatans!!! The negative reviews you read are all true. I didn't believe it at first until almost a near death experience with this practice and doctor. They will steal your money and use classic NLP tactics to make you feel they are you're only solution. Please by all means, run the other way!

He tried to convince me that I had Lyme disease and multiple other tickborne diseases when I tested negative on all of the tests. I understand the Lyme test can be negative, but how could EVERYTHING he claimed I had show up negative? That's a bit fishy. He also treated me for thyroid and adrenal problems and when I went back to look at my lab results years later I realized that they were both in the normal range. Basically, he ignores all tests and prescribes whatever he feels like will help him keep your business and then keeps updating his new "theories" and adding new expensive and unproven treatments. He should be arrested for malpractice.

Misdiagnosed with Lyme Disease. He's a fraud you just wants to take your money. Doesn't follow test results. Go in with made up symptoms and he'll find something wrong with you. He doesn't review past medical records for accurate history. His license has been suspended before it should be suspended again.

Dr. Pittman saved my daughter's life, there's just no other way to say it. After 3 years of searching for answers and Dr. after Dr. telling us nothing is wrong...we found Dr. Pittman and within a year my daughter was able to function again. When we first came to see him she was having seizure like activity, passing out, going blind, and couldn't remember anything. We owe Dr. Pittman everything! He, Carrie and the rest of his staff has truly been a blessing!! Thank you so much for what you do and for saying our daughter's life!

Terrible Business

This business will schedule appointments without your knowledge, then charge you very high fees for missing or canceling it. They prey on people who are weak. A quick google of the practice and you will see all of the complaints. They will literally bleed you for thousands and thousands of dollars. Find a practice with moral and reputable business practices. You should be focused on your health and not have to spend energy fighting their billing department.

Total money loving vampires with no soul. Seem "nice" at first.

Two years of "treatment" 0% improvement. 1000s of dollars wasted. The office staff are sisters of the traveling pants, no matter how incompetent they are, they blamed me/other patients for their mistakes. Last visit i was asked to open my email account to PROVE I sent an email (and wasnt just lying). Their patient liaison did not call me back in the full two years I was a patient and only responded to two emails. Kept suggesting I was lying. Wouldnt be a problem except no one answers the main phone line either. When I told them I had enough of their games, they magically recalled something that might help me (Marcon's) and then wanted 1250+ dollars JUST to test for it. No shame, no accountability, and apparently no male staff other than the wimpy, sneaky, and ineffectual Dr Pittman himself. After I proved I was not lying, and asked why they had not improved my symptoms in two years...I was told "YOU HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE". Then on the car ride home, I got a call from them where they offered to let me pay "two easy payments of 675". Run dont walk away from this place.

Horrified

In several months of treatment I never saw Dr. Pittman. He might be well-known and recognized for his accomplishments but good luck getting an appointment with him. If that isn't enough, his office staff is acutely unorganized and quick to put blame for their lack of professionalism on the patient. Found another doctor who remarked that my case was one of gross negligence! This office should be shut down! FDA investigation suggested! Don't suffer under this doctor's care. Find another doctor!

A Fine Surgeon/High Standards

Dr. Pittman and his staff at the Williamsburg, VA location are warm, caring and the height of professionalism. Dr. Pittman is a fine surgeon who is attentive and answers all questions and addresses any concerns patient may have regarding a procedure.

I have never had a doctor examine and treat like this before. I am very impressed and after 8 years with several traditional medical doctors I feel great! Thank you!

Dr. John C Pittman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.