Dr. John C Pittman Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John C Pittman?

Run.

RUN. NOW. We just hired a group of lawyers. This practice must be shut down. Pure charlatans!!! The negative reviews you read are all true. I didn't believe it at first until almost a near death experience with this practice and doctor. They will steal your money and use classic NLP tactics to make you feel they are you're only solution. Please by all means, run the other way!

He tried to convince me that I had Lyme disease and multiple other tickborne diseases when I tested negative on all of the tests. I understand the Lyme test can be negative, but how could EVERYTHING he claimed I had show up negative? That's a bit fishy. He also treated me for thyroid and adrenal problems and when I went back to look at my lab results years later I realized that they were both in the normal range. Basically, he ignores all tests and prescribes whatever he feels like will help him keep your business and then keeps updating his new "theories" and adding new expensive and unproven treatments. He should be arrested for malpractice.

Misdiagnosed with Lyme Disease. He's a fraud you just wants to take your money. Doesn't follow test results. Go in with made up symptoms and he'll find something wrong with you. He doesn't review past medical records for accurate history. His license has been suspended before it should be suspended again.

Dr. Pittman saved my daughter's life, there's just no other way to say it. After 3 years of searching for answers and Dr. after Dr. telling us nothing is wrong...we found Dr. Pittman and within a year my daughter was able to function again. When we first came to see him she was having seizure like activity, passing out, going blind, and couldn't remember anything. We owe Dr. Pittman everything! He, Carrie and the rest of his staff has truly been a blessing!! Thank you so much for what you do and for saying our daughter's life!

Terrible Business

This business will schedule appointments without your knowledge, then charge you very high fees for missing or canceling it. They prey on people who are weak. A quick google of the practice and you will see all of the complaints. They will literally bleed you for thousands and thousands of dollars. Find a practice with moral and reputable business practices. You should be focused on your health and not have to spend energy fighting their billing department.

Total money loving vampires with no soul. Seem "nice" at first.

Two years of "treatment" 0% improvement. 1000s of dollars wasted. The office staff are sisters of the traveling pants, no matter how incompetent they are, they blamed me/other patients for their mistakes. Last visit i was asked to open my email account to PROVE I sent an email (and wasnt just lying). Their patient liaison did not call me back in the full two years I was a patient and only responded to two emails. Kept suggesting I was lying. Wouldnt be a problem except no one answers the main phone line either. When I told them I had enough of their games, they magically recalled something that might help me (Marcon's) and then wanted 1250+ dollars JUST to test for it. No shame, no accountability, and apparently no male staff other than the wimpy, sneaky, and ineffectual Dr Pittman himself. After I proved I was not lying, and asked why they had not improved my symptoms in two years...I was told "YOU HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE". Then on the car ride home, I got a call from them where they offered to let me pay "two easy payments of 675". Run dont walk away from this place.

Horrified

In several months of treatment I never saw Dr. Pittman. He might be well-known and recognized for his accomplishments but good luck getting an appointment with him. If that isn't enough, his office staff is acutely unorganized and quick to put blame for their lack of professionalism on the patient. Found another doctor who remarked that my case was one of gross negligence! This office should be shut down! FDA investigation suggested! Don't suffer under this doctor's care. Find another doctor!

A Fine Surgeon/High Standards

Dr. Pittman and his staff at the Williamsburg, VA location are warm, caring and the height of professionalism. Dr. Pittman is a fine surgeon who is attentive and answers all questions and addresses any concerns patient may have regarding a procedure.

I have never had a doctor examine and treat like this before. I am very impressed and after 8 years with several traditional medical doctors I feel great! Thank you!

The diagnostic and medical treatment was excellent, but the overall experience with the office staff was so difficult that we had to leave and find another doctor. Staff made too many mistakes. Always a comedy of errors. When we were confused or aggravated by their mistakes, it was always our fault. It's not possible to get through to Dr. Pittman. We didn't see him once in 4 months. Dr. Pittman doesn't seem to pay attention or care. Disorganized. No follow-up.

Wonderful Doctor!!!

Dr. Pittman is the best doctor I have ever encountered in my 66 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and thorough and literally saved my life after a number of misdiagnoses from supposed specialists. The negative reviews are ridiculous and are obviously from patients who probably were incapable of understanding what he told them and probably were not able to follow his instructions. If you cannot think "outside the box" and follow his protocols he is not the doc for you. On the other hand, if you have a difficult medical condition there is no one better able to diagnose and treat you.

Run

He has told a few of my friends they owed him money when they didn't. He will yell at you if you question him and puts you on tons of meds. He and his staff are terrible! I was warned but went to him anyway. I should've known better. He doesn't care about anything other than money!

Dr. John C Pittman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.