Dr. John C Shaffer Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. John C Shaffer?

Excellent Physician

This is a long past due review. Dr. Shaffer is an amazing person and physician. He is kind, professional and treated me like I was his only patient. I was quite young to be experiencing the problems I had which resulted in surgery, and was terrified. Dr. Shaffer explained everything in detail including all my available options. He took time to understand me and my specific family history which influenced my plan of care. His nurse was also wonderful. I could not have been in better hands. What a blessing Dr. Shaffer is to his patients and his profession!