Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John C Sparks Jr
Dr. John C Sparks Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Conroe, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Sparks is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Sparks has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John C Sparks Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
He is the most awesome doctor that I have ever gone to. He did corporal tunnel surgery on me 15 years ago. I have never had another minutes problem. Over the years I have had numerous things go wrong with me. Dr. Sparks will spend the time to talk to you about all options available to you. He is not one to want to do surgery unless it is the least option. He has great bedside manner. I am having knee replacement surgery in a week and I trust him totally!!!! There are not many doctors out there anymore that you can totally trust but he is one of them.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Sparks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1986
St Francis Hospital
Dr. John C Sparks Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Center For Orthopaedics And Sports Medicine, 1501 River Pointe Dr Ste 100, Conroe, TX
Dr. John C Sparks Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conroe, TX.