Dr. John Tapp Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. John Tapp?

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

Following the recommedation of a friend, I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Tapp. I would definitely see him again, & have recommended him to my friends & associates.

very caring

Posted on April 17th, 2012

Overall good experience. Ms. Kim wants to get into the solution not just treat whats going on. Awesome.

Awesome Dr and staff!!!

Posted on November 25th, 2011

I have a 13 y/o son with ADHD and some other issues. We were at a point where we thought all options had been exausted and was looking for a long term treatment facility. He was out of control. A nurse that overheard a conversation I was having with a concerned friend asked who had been treating him. I gave her the names of all the Dr's that had tried to help him (2 of which are supposed to be the best in a large reagion). She asked if I had ever tried Dr. Tapp. I said we hadn't. She told me that she used to work for Dr. Tapp and had seen him work wonders with several children with similar issues. I figured there would be no harm in trying. Within a week, I had a completely different child! He was taking several pills every morning and almost as many @ bed time when we started seeing Dr. Tapp and Kim, the nurse practitioner. He went to 2 pills a day and transformed almost literally over night to a completely different child. Kim actually got the process going.We see her or the Dr, which ever one is available. It is obvious when you first meet with either one of them that they genuinely care! We are truely thankful to them and blessed to have been led to them!

Posted on June 6th, 2017