Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. John Caccamese Jr
Dr. John Caccamese Jr, MD, DMD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Caccamese is affiliated with Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital, Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore and Mercy Medical Center Inc. Dr. Caccamese has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Caccamese Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. John Caccamese Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. John Caccamese Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 8
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Caccamese is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Mercy Medical Center Inc
St Agnes Hospital
University Of Maryland Medical Center
Northwest Hospital Center
Franklin Square Hospital
Greater Baltimore Medical Center
20 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. John Caccamese Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Select
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- Scion Dental
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Maryland Dental School, 650 W Baltimore St, Baltimore, MD
Dr. John Caccamese Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.