Dr. John J Callaghan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John J Callaghan?

Retired teacher

I came to Dr Callahan without a patella and a torn / repaired quad. He was able to do a knee replacement against all odds. Surgery was complicated but I am walking thanks to him. I have recommended him to family and friends! Thanks Dr for your expert hands and knowledge!

Dr. Callaghan and his staff are absolutely the best. I've had more than 50 surgeries and feel I know something about what constitutes excellent medical care. I travel from the Chicago area to Iowa City and would go farther if necessary. Dr. Callaghan saved my leg after the 'best' surgeons in the city wouldn't attempt it. He is truly gifted.

Only the Best

I was born with hip dysplasia and had many surgeries as a child and youth. Dr. Callaghan replaced my hip that had been fused for decades and lengthened my leg so I no longer have to use a shoe lift. He is wonderful!

Hip Replacement

I came to Dr. Callaghan at the age of 18. I was diagnosed young with juvenile arthritis and needed a hip replacement. He is an amazing orthopedic doctor and 12 years later everything is exactly the same as the day he put it in! Best decision I have ever made...life changing results!

Dr. John J Callaghan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.