Dr. John M Canio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John M Canio?

Colonoscopy from Dr. Canio

My colonoscopy with Dr Canio was amazing! I never had any problems such as gas or abdominal discomfort. I had heard he was great and now I know!! He is!!

Endoscopy

Dr. Canio is amazing! My Doctor referred me to check into some health issues I was having; after meeting with his PA, Josh, it was decided I should have an endoscopy done. I was so nervous about having to do that but in the day of my procedure he came in to introduce himself and explain the procedure beforehand. Once in the procedure room, he again explained a few things to me and was very sweet and reassuring. While in recovery, he stopped by to explain his findings. He has amazing bedside manners and I couldn't be happier with my experience. Thank you Dr. Canio!

Go to someone else & do not use Capital GI Doctors

waited 2 1/2 months to get a consultation, his MA scheduled the procedure for another 2 1/2 months out, a week later called me to reschedule another week out. Then at the beginning of the month of the procedure I called to confirm since i had not heard from anybody only to be told Dr needs to reschedule again to the following month, I told the MA i had 3 other doctors waiting to for a report on this procedure, i get a call another week later that the 3rd reschedule appoint is being cancelled again and needs to be reschedule and the MA said I didn't need to have the complete procedure and she will tell the doctor what needs to be done... she was never in the room during the consultation and she is not a Dr or a PAC or even a nurse she is going to tell the Dr how to do his job? I would not reschedule a 4th appointment. If he doesn't care to treat his patients & after leaving Serval messages for Capital G.I office to call to schedule me with someone else no return calls. I have sent in a complaint with my insurance co, & my pcp. 8 months later no test. Capital GI and Dr Canio & his MA can stand to be all out of business for lack of patient care and treatments