Dr. John D Cantwell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John D Cantwell?

VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND PATIENT ORIENTED. TELLS IT LIKE IT IS.

Newly relocated

Awesome experience with a kind, caring and capable MD. Truly took the time to listen to and address all of my concerns. Bedside manner was exceptional as well.

Excellent

I saw Dr. John Cantwell today. Great experience. I did not wait long. When he came into the room, he settled into his chair and gave me complete and thoughtful attention. Asked a lot of questions about my life, symptoms, concerns, etc. The mood and pace that was established was that we were here to solve my problem and that's what we were going to do. I felt so comfortable and "heard", it almost seems unnecessary to say I wasn't hurried or rushed or unsatisfied in any way, but I wasn't. On top of that, he was kind--I've lost three very important people recently and he took time to express his condolences. Just a really kind, empathetic, and competent vibe. I feel so fortunate to have just called for an appointment and by luck alone landed with Dr. Cantwell. Excellent physician.