Dr. John G Capino Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John G Capino?

Bad medicine

These people are theives!! Can't believe still in practice!! Stay away!!

not good, he don't care about you eyes

Never coming back, STAY WAY, this doctor is way too fast He want to make money that's all will give him ZERO FOR EVERYTHING

The staffs are very unprofesional with terrible attitude and impoliteness. The doctor spent approximately 2 minutes on a patient, and does not even check patient's eyes. Booking patients appoitment 5 minutes a part providing an insufficient care. I will never refer this place to anyone. I hope the medical board looks into this facility a bit closely and audit their claims thoroughly.

No Good

Easy to get an appointment, chose an MD because of my eye condition. Young girl never introduced herself so I have no idea what her credentials are, did the basic eye exam. Very nice staff, but Dr. Capino spent about 3 minutes with me. Looked into my eyes, (20 seconds each eye) never asked any questions, I have optic neuritis, he didn't care about that at all, seemed to think I didn't know what I was talking about although I had previously gone to a specialist in Boston. Told me all I needed was reading glasses, and then a very low presicription at that. The glasses took over 2 weeks to get. Overall not a very good experience. I'd reather go to LensCrafters and see an optometrist.

Medical care and Assembly Lines

Dr. Capino,Medical care was not intended to be provided based on how many patients you can see in an hour. Why don't you wake up and act like a doctor?

Criminal Care!!!!!!!!

These people are criminals!!!!! Stay Away from this place, I recieved services at their facility three years ago after being injured on the job. They are now billing me stating the workers comp wont pay for it. Unfortunalty I am no longer with the company and have a feeling I will have to pay this bill THREE years later. My girlfriend works in medical billing and said they would never bill a patient three years after the fact.