Dr. John F Carew Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John F Carew Jr?

department coordinator

Excellent Doctor, I would definitely recommend to anyone having ears, nose and throat issues. The waiting time was minimal, the receptionist were very helpful and he was very direct and explained every instrument he was going to use and prescribed medicine that already are helping me.

septum and turbinate surgery

I had sinus congestion for over 15 years. bad headaches and pressure on my face, neck, and shoulder. I went to many sinus doctors, and ask if they can help me with permanent solution of curing my sinus. they all told me to take pills and using spray for rest of my life. Then I found Dr. John F. Carew, he is the first doctor ever offer surgery. He operated on my sinus septum and turbinate. The whole experience was not bad. The nurses treated me like a queen. After the recovery I felt much better. I was able to chew food while closing my mouth. No longer to struggle chewing and breathing at the same time. I still need to use spray because I refuse to let him to brake my nose and straighten it. one side of my nose is still little swell up sometimes. but so far I don't have pain any where. I would recommend him to do the surgery if anyone has sinus problem.

Outstanding Professional

Dr. Carew operated on me and from the moment I met him to today, he has been courteous, sympathetic and extremely caring. He speaks to you in a professional manner and answers all your questions. He returns calls the same day you make them. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who needs a professional to put their best interest first.

Great ENT

Very knowledgeable; quickly diagnosed and treated my problem precisely.

Fantastic!

I went to Dr. Carew for a second opinion after another ENT tried to pressure me into doing an expensive surgery without answering my questions leaving me feeling stranded. Dr. Carew described the options available to me in detail, making sure that I was fully informed about my condition. He even drew a picture of what was going on. There was absolutely no wait as we met exactly at the scheduled appointment time and everyone in the office was wonderful Kenya, the receptionist, was delightful!Needless to say, I will NOT be going back to the hack ENT that was just after my insurance money and will instead be very happy going to Dr. Carew who actually wants to make sure that his patients are fully informed about all of the options available. I can't recommend him more highly.

Responsive & Confident

Dr. Carew seems to be very hands-on in how he runs his practice. He personally returns phone messages left by patients and will always try to fit you ...

Jeff T

Had great experience with this doctor, knowlegable, proffesional took excellent care of me

Mr Francso

Dr. Carew was a fantastatic doctor. His office staff was very nice and I was seen right on time.

Excellence

I have been seeing Dr Carew since 2007 and he is absolutely amazing. He has excellent patient care and bed side manner. He always make me feel comfortable and puts my mind at ease.He is the best.

Awesome!!!

I have been seeing Dr. Carew for over a year and I think he is just amazing. He is smart, listens to patients, his office is beautiful, the staff is great, and the wait time is next to none. He runs a world-class operation and he really knows what he is doing. You can tell why he is consistently on the Top Docs in NY list. I have (had) chronic ear infections to which many of the general practitioners kept me on antibiotics non-stop....Dr. Carew prescribed me an eardrop that when I feel an infection coming on...I put in a few drops and it never develops into an infection. It's a simple drop and it has worked wonders. I also had a constant ear itch and told me to put some mineral oil in my ear and it did the trick.These sound like simple things....but none of the general docs ever said anything to me....just constantly giving me antibiotics and shoving me out the door.Doctor Carew never shoves you out the door. I wouldn't trade him!!!

great doctor

One of the nicest, most professional physicians I have ever gone to. I would recommend Dr Carew to anybody who wants a patient and caring physician. It's easy to get an appointment and he makes you feel at ease and is obviously extremely competent as well.