Dr. John Carroll Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Carroll?

Posted on June 9th, 2016

Best OB in dupage county

Highly Recommended

Posted on January 29th, 2016

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Carroll. After being told that I would probably have to deliver my twins by c-section, I switched OB's and starting going to Dr. Carroll. It was the best decision I made for my pregnancy. He not only let me try to deliver vaginally, but he safely delivered my son (baby b) breach. He let me know that I have options and was willing to give it our best shot. I'm so glad I found him. He is kind, and very knowledgeable. He is not one to push a C-section, and is willing to do whatever he can to help you have a safe delivery. His nurses are so kind. I highly recommend Dr. Carroll.

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

2014 he pressured me and lied saying my baby would be stuck if I didn't have c section. This was my 5th child and I told him from beginning that I drag to dilate but of course after 11 hours he wants to cut me open worst experience ever on top of that my son had to be treated in nicu for fluid in lungs.Nevr use him unless u have short labors and dialate supper fast. He should retire already!!!!

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Ego the size of Texas, is here to cash checks and that is it. Ahole!

Good doctor, but lousy office overrides

Posted on October 17th, 2013

I am a recent patient, and am about to become a former patient due to unresponsiveness of his staff. Despite having an order to fax test results of ultrasound asap (needed same day), they didn't. When I called to inquire the next day, the admin was incredibly snotty, saying "you have a copy." Excuse me?! The fact that the doctor gave me a COURTESY copy means I should have to run off to kinkos and pay for a fax while my 2 year olds are at home, rather than her doing her JOB? Next time with the same order/instruction, I specifically asked and reiterated multiple times that it needed to be same day, as my fertility specialist needed test results in order to see if change was needed in my fertility medications. It still took them more than 24 hours and multiple calls to send it. Last straw: called on a Monday for an ultrasound and hysteroscopy ordered by my fertility specialist because of a recent miscarriage. It took three days to get a voicemail response (I had to call them again before they called me), I called them back at 10am and was told it would be after 2pm before someone would call me back. Delays have made me miss a testing window, which means I waste another month before I can re-start fertility treatment. While I can't say that the stress of dealing with them caused my miscarriage, it sure didn't help. I don't need this aggravation at any time, let alone a stressful time. Avoid this place unless you want to be at their whim of when they decide to do anything.

Posted on December 26th, 2011

Cheerful, practical, and calm. Respectful of the patient's birth preferences. Very good at educating his patients so they can make informed descisions. Loved the high level of attention and follow through of single doctor practice (vs large groups).

Wonderful OB/GYN

Posted on May 11th, 2011

Dr. Carroll was an amazing doctor and was the perfect doctor to help guide me through my first pregnancy. He always spent a lot of time with me, answered all my questions and took the time to help me understand all my options and the risks when it turned out I would probably have to have a c-section after 14 hours of labor. I plan on returning to his practice for my next pregnancy!

Posted on October 22nd, 2017