Dr. John G Case Jr Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. John G Case Jr?

Covert Sociopath?

I was treated by Dr. Case 25 years ago and it didn't take me long to realize something was seriously wrong with him. A friend of mine is still being treated by him after a decade and he keeps getting worse. My friend is misdiagnosed, overly medicated and under this doctor's mind control. He is now experiencing symptoms of medicinal poisoning due to the overdosing.

Dr. Case had me involuntary committed based on SW and NP opinions. Turns out I was menopausal. He never even consulted with me. 21 Days of my life wasted based on no visit, no diagnosis, no follow up. Nothing!