Dr. John P Castro Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. John P Castro?

great bedside manner. I had gone to many doctors who could not find out what was wrong with me . he did

Castro's Ego Needs a Checkup

Although I remained respectful and attentive during my appointment, I will not be returning to see Dr. Castro. He treated me as though I was an imbecile. He accused me of lying (by asking for a witness and then twisting my words later in the appointment) about a very dangerous drug side effect I experienced. He also spent half of my allotted 30 minutes explaining to me what "involuntary" meant, when I never asked. (Heck, don't we all learn that in the second grade?) After wasting most of the appointment with exhaustive, repetitive, and unneeded explanations, he then told me that he didn't have time to check on the issues I was there to have evaluated. Overall, I was sorely disappointed with Dr. Castro's behavior and would never recommend his services to anyone.