Dr. John H Cathcart III Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. John H Cathcart III?

I was overall very satisfied.

Dr. Cathcart did my son's ACL Reconstruction surgery in Dec. of 2014. I was very pleased with all of our visits with him. He was honest, patient, friendly, and my son was very comfortable with him. All of our questions were answer. The surgery went great and my son has made a full recovery. The staff was always friendly and his nurses always greeted us with a smile. Every time I called with a concern I always got a call back the same day. We are completely satisfied with our entire experience.

This MD was quite rude and very much in a hurry. When asked questions about my MRI, he did not answer the questions and appeared very annoyed that he was asked any questions at all. He was dismissive regarding pain and concerns. When my physical therapist asked him for orders or to give a progress/lack of progress report he would usually reply "Whatever you want to do" or "Just discontinue the PT".

Great Staff. Terrible Doctor.

Horrible bedside manner. Rude. In a hurry. did not read my records. Unnecessary X-rays.