Dr. John Cavanaugh Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. John Cavanaugh?

Posted on July 24th, 2012

I have known Dr. Cavanaugh for 8 years. He is a great doctor and I like him a lot!!

Posted on March 27th, 2012

Dr. Cavanaugh is the most understanding, kind, and usefully and well-informed doctor I have had (possibly in my whole life). He has current knowledge; he can encourage but also gently guide, and he clearly cares about his patients' health and well-being. I am grateful.

treats lab results

Posted on May 10th, 2011

This dr only treats lab results. If you are "in range" then you are out of luck. I saw him after three out of range blood tests and many hypo and hyperthyroid issues. He was referred to me by my pcp. After my results were in there was no follow up visit, just a phone call from his nurse saying I was fine and to return to my pcp. I had many questions about my tests and how I was feeling but I was only to give my questions to the nurse and she would relay them to him and only she would get back with me. I couldn't believe he wouldn't even see me! I would be completely ecstatic if I was fine, but why do I keep having all these symptoms with normal lab results. And why does his lab have a "normal" tsh range of 0.35-5.50 when the AACE lowered the range to 0.3-3.0 in 2005? All these are questions I have that will go unanswered. I am definitely getting a second opinion, and only wished I went to a positive patient reviewed endocrinologist first!

Posted on October 2nd, 2017