Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John B Cazale IV has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Cazale has performed two knee replacements on me and did a fabulous job both times. He is a very caring person, will listen to you and will answer all of your questions. He truly listens and cares about his patients who are in pain. With Dr. Cazale, you get the best of the best. His bedside manner is perfect. I recommend him absolutely. His nurse is also a wonderful person and they are a great team.
Dr. Cazale has treated me for a number of years. Most likely the best surgeon I have ever been to. Post operation pain has always been very low. Never had any complications and I have had him do at least 6 surgeries on me.[i used to play rugby] he always explains everything completely to me including all negative results that may occur so that I can make an informed decision. Trust me they don't come any better than him.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Cazale is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1973
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. John B Cazale IV accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCrescent City Orthopedics And Physical Therapy, 3600 Houma Blvd, Metairie, LA
Dr. John B Cazale IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Metairie, LA.