Dr. John Cece Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Cece?

just had surgery- BEST DOCTOR EVER !!!!!

Posted on May 6th, 2016

I had endoscopy for a severe sinus issues about 20 years ago along with correction of a deviated septum and a beautiful rhinoplasty by Dr. Cece. He told me I woudl prob require add'l surgery in a few years. He was correct - he has monitored me through the years and a week ago I underwent Ballooonplasty for my frontal and another sinus area. I went home from the same day surgery and felt great, actually enjoyed company the first two nights. No packing, breathed great and only drawback was I had to be on Prednizone and antibiotics. Saw him fro post op and all is fine. This was by far the EASIEST procedure I have ever had and no pain nor even any discomfort. I didn't even have to take the painkiller prescribed. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. JOHN CECE !!!

The best there is!

Posted on February 22nd, 2015

You rarely find a doctor with skill, talent and bedside manner. Dr. Cece is the complete package. He really is the best!

Look no further!

Posted on November 21st, 2014

This is my second experience with Dr Cece. He removed a tumor in my neck a few years ago, and this time he discovered thyroid cancer. His skills are second to none, bedside manner is calm and reassuring. He takes care of my entire family- and even took care of my premature baby who was tongue tied.

Amazing doctor!!

Posted on July 2nd, 2014

Took my toddler to see Dr. Cece after a co-worker recommended him. I was a bit annoyed since he waited almost an hour to see him but once we saw him, he was great! Took the time to listen & address all of my concerns regarding my son and did not push for surgery or a followup meeting. He wasn't even offended that I went to see him for a 2nd opinion and gave me his diagnostics without trying to get the other doctor's business. He was very gentle and knew hos to get my son to cooperate for him to do all the proper examinations. I am so happy I waited to see him and would absolutely recommend him to all my friends & family!!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 30th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr Cece for a long time. He has gotten better with the wait time but his expertise is worth waiting for. He performed an endoscopy for polyps many years ago & also did rhinoplasty for cosmetic reasons. I have the best new nose and get compliments about it all the time. I see him regularly due to chronic sinusitis and have seen his partners as well. It is a well managed office and everyone is very accommodating. Dr. John Cece has great bedside manner, truly a gifted doctor and surgeon - he talks to you, explains everything in detail and this is a doctor YOU CAN TRULY TRUST. Thumbs up for Dr. Cece !!!

Best Choice Ever!!!

Posted on February 16th, 2012

Dr. Cece removed my thyroid which later turned out to be cancerous. This surgery was not necessarily needed but his instincts and expertise guided me to make the decision to have it removed rather than wait. Turned out to be the best advice ever! He explained the pros and cons and helped me understand what was involved. I left his office feeling confident that I made the best choice in a surgeon and through the whole ordeal he was supportive and caring. He also has great skills! Barely any scar!!!

All doctors should be like Dr. Cece

Posted on June 11th, 2011

I needed surgery to have nasal polyps removed and I based my selection of Dr. Cece on Internet reviews. From our very first meeting, I was so impressed with him. Dr Cece takes the time to correctly diagnose the problem, he explains everything clearly, calms the patient with his manner, is consistently respectful, considerate and helpful to everyone. I hate going to doctors and this was my first surgery but he did an outstanding job. It's been a month now and I am breathing better than I have in over 10 years. I can't recommend Dr. Cece strongly enough! He is the best I've ever been to.

top notch surgeon

Posted on July 30th, 2008

Dr Cece performed a very difficult and delicate surgery on me and I am very pleased. He is professional, caring, and takes his time- something you do not see with many doctors today.

Posted on October 15th, 2017