Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About John H Chaglassian
John H Chaglassian is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, MA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 21
i was sent to him for an evaluation from a vehicle accident. Most of what he wrote in the report were lies. In his report he said i said things that i never said. He did not even give me a chance to give an explanation for some of the questions he asked me he asked me. He just wanted me to answer yes or no. I felt that I was being questioned by a lawyer as if on trial since the questions had nothing to do with my injury. Example did i get the check for the car repairs, how could that be medical
I was extremely impressed with Dr. Chaglassian and his staff. They were extremely attentive while I was in the office. He performed arthroscopic surgery on my knee for a very bad torn meniscus where I could not move after the knee collapsed. My surgical recovery was extremely easy and Dr. Chaglassian was clear in letting me know that I should do the post-surgical exercises as prescribed so the knee is "perfect" when healed. It is exactly that. Better than ever! I highly recommend this man for orthodpedic surgery. He is also seemingly a wonderful human being.
Dr. Chaglassian did not appear to have any training in professional demeanor with patients. He was abrupt, discourteous and did not complete a thorough examination, yet still attempted to present the visit as completed. An orthopedic physician should provide a working knowledge of his are of expertise. Unfortunately, Dr. Chaglassian did not care to explain what he was doing, barely looked at the area in question, nor did he bother with an actual physical exam, as would be expected. Dr. Chaglassian is seriously lacking in both education, at least from what was presented during our visit, as well as personal demeanor. I do not recommend this doctor.
Dr. Chaglassian and his staff are distictively professional and helpful. He repaired a meniscal tear in my left knee (and cleaned up some other knee problems) and I experienced a very speedy and healthy recovery. Inga, is also amazingly helpful, kind, and supportive. Two of my friends have seen him for various broken bones/etc, and had wonderful experiences as well.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1021 Massachusetts Ave, Arlington, MA
Take a minute to learn about John H Chaglassian in this video.
John H Chaglassian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, MA.