Dr. John D Chambers Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. John D Chambers Jr?

Excellent Dr. and gifted surgeon

Dr. Chambers did a complicated stent procedure and saved my mom's life. He is very caring, knowledgeable and hardworking not to mention gifted at his work.

Mr.

He saved my life! I wasn't having any chest pain at all... And just did a treadmill test as I was almost 60. After he did several other tests... He found 5 areas that were very narrow and he was able to stent them. He didn't go through my leg artery... He went through my wrist and the recovery was much faster than others I know who's Doctors went in through the artery in their legs. He has me come in for checkups and so far I'm doing great! It's been about 2 years. Friendly and Likeable Guy! Highly Recommended Dr. Chambers and his great skills and knowledge!

Had back and chest pain

Very rude when he found out that i had no insurance. Made up crap about what was wrong with m, wonted me to take numerous tests costing thousands. I refused and later found out that my problem was in my back, a couple visits to a chiroprator sokved my condition. This doc is a jerk and money hungery in my apinion. Never did get the results of the tests that he did do!