Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John W Chang has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 6
I went to Dr. Chang for Cellulaze. It is approaching swim suit season and I have been losing weight and no matter how much muscle a gain or how toned I get the cellulite won't go away. I was clear that I wanted to smooth the skin over my thighs and smart-lipo on the inner thighs that rub. Well he was intent on removing my hips (to him they are saddle bags!). Well I walked in shaped like a coke bottle and walked out looking like a box! Yes, I ignored the red flags like the high pressure sale tactics (you have 1 week to except his price or it goes up by almost $2k. And then when I went to pickup my script for antibiotics & pain meds I was informed I need to buy my own post-op garment and I needed to bring heavy duty overnight period pads to cover my wounds! He left gaping holes in my legs without stitching them. I don't think he even knows how to stitch. After the procedure I had blood and everything running down my legs. I was awake for the procedure and can feel most of it. They did not require a clearance from my doctor before surgery, just half assed all around so I guess I should not be surprised. I paid him for my thighs & to do the cellulaze on the backs of my arms ($5,200 in all). He did my thighs first and I was supposed to go back for my arms. Obviously I did NOT do that. I confronted him at my one week post opt regarding my hips and he dismissed my concerns. So I am out my money and I had to see another surgeon to correct the dent he left in one but check now that the swelling has gone down and to hopefully give me back my hips. So now I have to put weight on to have enough body fat to do the transfer to fix what he did. People are paying big money to have a but and he tried to destroy what God & my mom gave me. By the way, it looks like I never did anything to my thighs, the cellulite still looks exactly the same because he spent all his time on my hips.
He is very courteous and is good during the office visits, but his skills as a surgeon are poor. I have had to have 2 touch-ups for lipo and it's only getting worse. I looked better prior to the procedure. I later found out from the post-lipo massage place that sees his clients (recommended by his office) that almost all his patients require touch-ups, they all have lots of fibrosis post lipo and very poor results. I would highly recommend you seek other doctors for this procedure.
21 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Locations & DirectionsJohn W Chang Md, 2600 S Douglas Rd Ste 1103, Coral Gables, FL
Dr. John W Chang is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Coral Gables, FL.