Dr. John Chapple Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Chapple?

Posted on January 2nd, 2017

He is a brilliant and kind doctor

Posted on May 6th, 2016

Wonderful doctor. My son's dog threw me into the concrete and put a long cut on head. He operated on me and I have no scar on my face.at all.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on September 7th, 2015

I have to say I have never felt more comfortable with a doctor before Dr. Chapple. I have been to many for consults as well as procedures. This doctor is very wise and intelligent. I totally trust him. He's no nonsense but in a very comforting way. I disagree with the poster who said he was curt or rude. He is none of these. He's very professional and tells you his expert opinion quite simply. He's English and I find him very honest and charming. As for his staff. I could not ask for more real and caring girls. Not only that but they are highly qualified and very knowledgeable. I have often found that the staff know very little. Not in this case. They are very experienced which tells me that Dr. Chapple has taken great time to educate them. My first surgeries have gone perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. I'm 6 months out and feel and look amazing. I had several consultants and years of research. Dr. Chapple amazed me with his innovative techniques which were much simpler than all the other PS in the area. I'm thrilled and look forward to my next surgery with Dr. Chapple.

I agree with the ONE STAR review!

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

He has a lot of experience BUT . . .He does have a poor bedside manner and he does answer your questions as if you are an idiot! That was my experience as well! Not only that but I happen to walk into his office and heard a patient telling Dr. Chapple off! I could clearly hear the patient telling Dr. Chapple what they thought of him and it wasn't pretty! Alarm bells went off in my head! This shows that I wasn't the only one that could clearly see that he tends to look down at you like you are very much beneath him! How can a professional act that way? I wanted to tell him. . ."leave it at home!" I don't care how much experience or education a person has, it makes me feel like "I am" an idiot if I give my hard earned money to someone like that! And for the office, the lady at the front desk is very dry! This is a very SOUR office! I also feel like a fool for referring my friend to him! I am so embarrassed to this day since after her breast surgery! He left a scar from under her armpit on her that looked like he slipped with his scalpel! He did breast implants from an incision under each armpit so the incision would not show. On one side though under her armpit the incision came out so far that you could clearly see it. She also has dark skin so now anyone can clearly see her scar! I feel so bad for her! :(

Awesome Dr. And staff

Posted on August 29th, 2013

All I can say is that I'm glad I went to this Dr he is awesome and so is this clinic. Very happy w my results.

Aug 16

Posted on August 19th, 2013

I found Dr Chapple online and scheduled a consultation, I was lucky that I was able to go through my insurance because I had the pip breast implants that were recalled, very scary experience for me. He is very blunt Dr and dies no sugar coat anything which is what I liked about him from the start. His clinic worked everything out with my insurance and I got a good vibe with the whole visit and his staff. He is not young but I was not worried he has alot of experience. I had my surgery and everything went excellent and I am recovering from my operation. He replaced my old implants with new ones and now I'm waiting to get my stitches out. I would highly recommend this Dr. He is wonderful, thank you to the whole team and office staff and especially to Dr Chapple, if it weren't for you I don't know what I would have done. Thank you.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

Dr Chapple is serious surgeon. He has practiced for over 50 years. He is not one of these "fashionable" surgeons that have flashy offices and staff. He has performed multiple surgeries on myself alone (5 total) and a facelift for my mother , breast reduction for my sister and upper blepharoplasty for my aunt. All went w/o complication and results were excellent. Dr Chapple may not be the most personable guy and his staff reflects that. I would rather have excellent results and reasonable fees vs ego stroking and gouging fees that have to pay for flashy offices and staff that do non invasive procedures .

avoid this doctor at all cost

Posted on August 11th, 2010

Do not go to this doctor! He is by far, the most rude doctor I have ever been to. When you ask him a question, he'll answer you, as if you are some kind of idiot for asking. Does not take the time to explain procedures, and his bed side manner is something out of a horror movie. His staff is just as awful. When you walk in the door, you will not be greeted with a "hello, good morning" nothing. Papers were just shoved at us to sign. It is the MOST sour office I have ever been in. Do yourself, or your family member, a favor, and avoid this bitter, rude doctor.

Posted on October 28th, 2016