Have you seen Dr. John W Chatas?

Excellent results

Dr. Chatas his staff, and (Joann) were excellent with me and my pain management. Within a week they took me from unbearable leg pain to the point of getting stronger every day. They rearranged scheduling to get me the relief I needed which is rarely done with Dr.'s these days! Thank you Dr. Chatas

Horrible pain clinic for chronic pain patients who are younger

Doesn't care about chronic pain patients unless you have cancer. Comparing someone's pain to another is nothing but cruelty, and just isn't right. Pain is pain regardless of age or cause.

Horrible Experience

Had problems with a procedure that was done. Had to take very strong pain medications to control unbearable pain that resulted from the procedure (which weren't there prior). He became frustrated with my care and finally discharged me from his care but only after writing prescriptions for more very strong narcotic pain medications (that required subsequent withdrawals) and Neuroontin, which if discontinued abruptly will cause SEIZURES!! He showed no care or concern about that!

Doctor Chatas has done an excellent job managing my back and neck pain through epidural injections thus avoiding surgery. The staff is very professional however,the billing department could improve.

Such a wonderful doctor. Great patient care, bedside manner, full of knowledge. I wouldn't know what I would do without him. He tried a couple different procedures on me until he found out what would work for me. He didn't give up. Also he sent me to other doctors that were also just as good as him, for physical therapy and a neurologist. He also has a GREAT staff which makes very visit so much better!

Great Doctor

Dr. John W Chatas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.