Dr. John B Chenoweth Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John B Chenoweth?

I saw Dr. Chenoweth several years ago when he saw adults as well as adolescents. He helped me realize my potential and attain my education and career goals by using prudent and conservative medication management as well as valuable talk therapy. I wish he was still in my network.

My husband and I were unsure to start with (the process) but Dr John was amazing! He made us feel so comfortable with the whole process. Thank you!

Minor child in need of help

I would not reccomend this doctor to anyone with serious problems. He doesn't seem to sympathize with the young damaged mind. I went to him due to his credentials but that was a huge mistake. I wasted my time and caused my child to be put through more than they had already been through. He talks a lot about his own education and how much he knows instead of listening to the patient in our case. I am looking forward to getting my child the help they deserve. I hope this helps someone. God Bless.

Dr. John B Chenoweth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Oswego, OR.