Dr. John Chewning Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Chewning?

Sexual harassment

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Chewning I called Black Sheep Medical on Hand Avenue to tell Dr Chewning I would never be a patient at his practice. His sexist comments, made while I accompanied my husband to his appointment, made me feel uncomfortable and ashamed. His staff became hostile when I said the reason for my call was private. When I never got a call back, I went to follow through in person. The office manager, Eric, conducted our conversation standing in the waiting room filled with witnesses. He was dismissive and condescending. It was only after I threatened to leave public reviews on the internet that dr chewning became interested in how he had offended me. Three hours later I received a phone call from him. In our phone conversation, the doctor showed no understanding, nor remorse, for these statements made by him to me: • the doctor said he’d rather see my naked chest than my husband’s • the doctor said it would be more fun to give me a digital exam than my husband • the doctor said, for the prostrate gland, lots and lots of sex is important. He advised my husband it would be more fun to have sex with his wife, but that masterbation is also fun.

Best doctor ever

Posted on September 28th, 2017

best doctor in the Daytona area, he is always there for me and my family, he is a very respectful doctor, loyalty, and his heart cares for his patients,

Male dog hitting on ladies

Posted on June 14th, 2017

Pushes drug doesn't find causes

Uncaring cold and unprofessional. Half way decent looking and he will hit on your every visit including applying pressure for annual female check. Disgusting

Posted on June 14th, 2017

Tom & Kathy Ault

Posted on April 14th, 2017

A VERY CARING, KNOWLEDGEABLE PHYSICIAN

Posted on December 14th, 2016

Wonderful caring doctor !

Posted on March 30th, 2016

I AM HAPPY WITH MY NEW DR. HIS STAFF IS EXCELLENT. DR CHEWING IS VERY GOOD. I WILL CONTINUE GOING TO HIM.

Da Best of da BEST

Posted on December 20th, 2015

Best staff and Dr John. You really can't do any better. I actually love going to my appointments. They make everything better with smiles and fun loving personalities. Life is good when you're lucky enough to have the care they so easily give!

Is a zero score possible?

Posted on November 19th, 2015

dr chewning and the staff at BSM are refusing to send me to my specialists and I am disabled. I was threatened by dr chewning and one of the office managers eric to financially pay for chewnin's error in my blood test or any of his mistakes as dr chewning informed me. Humana has called Black Sheep Medical insisting them to stop threatening me and eric the manager is continuing to do it. I called yesterday and spoke to eric, he refused to give his last name and refused to send me to the other manager or provide his name, probably his boss. Humana informed me dr chewning's error wasn't covered by my insurance and BSM have been uncooperative on clearing up this matter. When I spoke to eric yesterday he refused to cooperate and again I was refused my medical treatment. I was also forced to run out of their office on my second visit as I was being verbally harassed by someone lurking around the nurses station as I was checking out. I had no idea who it was at the time and when I arrived home I called BSM to discuss the unprofessional behavior by this certain individual and file a complaint to the manager. I was greeted by an answering machine and was forced to leave a voice message. It just so happens to turn out that the guy who harassed me was also the person handling my complaint. I never received a call back from eric or anyone from their office. Humana is now investigating, I am seeking help to sort this matter through the District Attorney's office and the Division of Consumer Affairs. That's been my experience after 12 weeks dealing with Black Sheep Medical. Good Luck!

Posted on July 17th, 2015

they broke the mold when they made this dr.

Patient and Mom of Patient

Posted on December 18th, 2014

The staff and Doctor are great! They have a good time and love what they are doing making the stress of seeing a doctor almost non existent. The follow up is also excellent.

Best Primary care provider i have experienced

Posted on May 16th, 2014

Very outgoing down to earth DR. Never down talks you and actively listens to the smallest of issues. Has a very reputable entourage of colleges and is well connected to best of the best doctors. All of his referrals to specialist have been amazing doctors as well His staff...offce admins and manager is a delight and some of the best nuses (CHERIE) is always a ray full of joy Dr. Chewning and partner at blacksheep medical work extremely well together especially on complicated cases and patients