Dr. John Citti Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. John Citti?

Great Doctor

Posted on May 20th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Citti for well over 20 years. He always has been there for me and is very respectful and knows what he is doing. I trust him with my life.

Helpless

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

Ignorant and rude

Excellent health care

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

He was cordial, thorough, and efficient. He is concerned and adapts his treatment recommendations to suit me as a patient.

Posted on March 11th, 2014

About 10 years ago I was having frequent heartburn and GERD symptoms. A co-worker recommended Citti to me because he was an internist. (I did have a family doctor as well but I thought a specialist would help more with this). I made an appt. during a lunch hour. The nurse took me to the exam room and said 'you have to take everything off from the waist up so he (Citti) can do a breast exam. I went HUH? She repeated it and I asked why - she said he does one to every new patient. I replied that I already have a gynecologist who does that, which my family doctor doesn't do for that reason, and that Ijust had my yearly exam 2 months prior. She then said 'he's still going to want to do it. At the time I was too scared to speak up for myself (unlike now!) and stupidly allowed this pervert to do that to me - I felt very embarrassed and humiliated, as he was doing my breast exam, when all I needed was a script for Prevacid...To this day the thought of that apt makes me ill. I should have taken my complaint further, but again I was very self-conscience then, and always afraid to speak up for myself. That would NEVER Happen to me today, Thank God I got some self-esteem and back-bone since then, but I'm submitting this hoping that it doesn't happen to someone else, which I'm sure it may have, being that was over 10 years ago - and he's still practicing so who knows...

Unprofessional and Rude is what Dr. Citti is about

Posted on May 30th, 2012

Save yourself the aggrevation by choosing another Physician. Dr Citti is rude and his staff is just as bad. They are unorganized and always rushed and stressed. Dr. Citti has a degrading attitude and seems to think he knows it all before getting all your information or completing your exam. You will not get the care you deserve or pay for with this practice.

Posted on November 28th, 2010

This Dr really cares for his patients. I don;t know what I would do if he retires before I- (well you know)

Posted on April 5th, 2017