Dr. John Clarkson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Clarkson?

I like DR JOHN thats what I called him , he was a great DR , my husband was real sick and other DR gave up on him but not DR John , he keep working with my husband and take I got care of him . He was just like one of the family

Best Ever

I was a patient of Dr. John's since early 2009.....I was quite disappointed when I was informed he wasn't at the Liberty office any longer. I heard after I'd moved to the west coast and trust me, there just are not Dr's like him anywhere, Dr. John is simply put the best ever!

love Dr. John

The best Doctor ever, Don't know what I'm going to do with out him. Please let me know what's going on. PLEASE

reponse to top notch

top notch, forgive me if this is not who I think it is but are you the nurse who is handing out contact information for patients to complain about the good doctor? give me a break.....lol

Top notch

I used to be his office nurse. he was wonderful to work with. He covered every aspect of the patients complaints and made sure he found out what was wrong and how to treat it. He would refer patients to other Doctors if he thought they could better serve them. My daughter has been his patient since 1992, he has stuck with her through thick and thin, he seems like a friend who you trust your life with.

Excellent Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Clarkson's for almost 20 years. He is an excellent doctor who has a genuine love and compassion for his patients.

I would definently recommend Dr. Clarkson. He always listens and seems to care.