More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John Cocchiarella has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
This was my pediatrician and even though my now adult primary care is a family practice both of my children go to dr. Cocchiarella. I can call in the morning and be seen right away,sometimes even at 445pm or on a Saturday morning here and there. It has not been uncommon to have received afollow up call the next day to check up on how things were going, extremely happy with dr. Cocchiarella and his associates. I always recommend them to friends looking for a pediatrician. Staff is also wonderful very helpful and my kids love everyone in the office.
Dr. Cocchiarella is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
Metrowest Medical Center
Metrowest Med Ctr Fuh
- Boston University School Of Medicine
Dr. John Cocchiarella accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions327 West St, Milford, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Cocchiarella in this video.
Dr. John Cocchiarella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, MA.