Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Colias
Dr. John Colias, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arcadia, CA, with other offices in Monterey Park, CA and Pasadena, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Colias is affiliated with Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus, Monterey Park Hospital and White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health. He speaks English.
Dr. John Colias has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. John Colias has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. John Colias is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
This doctor wAs very late an hour. He came to the appointment with pj. And scrubs, bedroom sleepers, bed head. Rude and not a good listener was constantly looking at all the Asian women in the office as they walk Ed passed the door. Very horable experience with this doctor . Wish I didn't have to mark any stars!
The staff that answers the calls is rude, very cold when answering a patient's questions, acts with an attitude, unwilling to be helpful. Provides a 2:30 pm appointment, gets called in after around 4:10 pm. Why make the appointment at 2:30? Courtesly ask the patient to come in at 4:00 pm then. Cuts you short when you try to inquire when making the appointment time, kept saying there was no other time for that day except at that time 2:30 then you see the doctor after 4:10 pm with a short wait inside which is not too bad compared with the useless wait outside before being called in. The staff that called you in sounded insincere with her empty mention of the long wait, indifference and could care less attitude and tone when you let them know. Then when you see the doctor, he would not even spend enough time with you, you feel so hurried out of the room. Depite all this, I still say the doctor was kind of friendly?
Dr. Colias is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Monterey Park Hospital
White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Garfield Medical Center
San Dimas Community Hospital
Queen of the Valley
California Med Center Los Angeles
43 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Colias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arcadia, CA.