Dr. John Conant Jr Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. John Conant Jr?

Posted on May 3rd, 2011

I MISSED 1 FOLLOW UP APT. AND BECAUSE OF THAT HE DECLINED TO SEE ME AGAIN AND THIS WAS FOLLOW UP A YEAR AFTER HE TOOK MY PROSTATE OUT. IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS NOW AND AFTER HAVING AN XRAY FOR A DIFFERANT PROBLEM I FOUND OUT HE PUT A BUNCH OF CLIPS IN MY BODY WHICH HE NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT. ALSO, I THINK HE MESSED UP PUTTING ME BACK TOGETHER. EVERY TIME I COME CLOSE TO AN ERECTION I URINATE. I BLAME ALOT OF THIS ON MY SELF BECAUSE I NEVER GOT A SECOND OPINION. STAY AWAY.

Would not reccomend

Posted on March 6th, 2010

I had a vasectomy from this Dr.I believe he forgot to anastize one side and when he made the snip,I was in excruciating pain which my reflexes sent my knees up hard enough to knock the tools all over the floor.I was in such shock but I believe the Dr. used the tools that fell on the floor.I developed an infection(think"golf balls")about a week later.Thankfully I recovered from that but still have a dull ache which has been slowly going away since I had this done 8 years ago.The pain was a lot worse when all this happened 8 years ago.Another thing about this Dr. is he didn't really communicate with me on what to expect or how to take care of myself after surgery too well.

Posted on September 20th, 2017