Dr. John J Condemi Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. John J Condemi?

Rude and greedy

I saw dr condemi 28 yrs ago and I'm still appalled at the way he treated me on numerous occasions. One appt I had to take off from work. When I got there he was filming for a TV news channel and skipped my appointment! Another time, I was in the office getting my shot. I was in the line to pay and leave. He called me into his office, asked me a couple of questions and then took my paper and changed the type of visit so he could bill the insurance more money. My shots were on a "rush" to build me up immunities but I was never told that until I wound up in the hospital with bad reactions. I was never asked week to week how I was tolerating the shots. As a new patient I didn't know what was normal and what was not. The last straw, during my pregnancy he gave me a lecture on how the baby could die if I had an asthma attack. I drove home in tears. 28 yrs later my "baby" is healthy and I am too. Best thing I ever did was find a better allergist.

psoriatic arthritis

Has kept me free of pain since 1987!

Frustrating

I waited my almost 3 months for my first appointment with anticipation and even a bit of excitement after reading other wonderful reviews. I have seen a number of doctors over the past year and couldn't wait to see Dr. Condemi in hopes of finally getting to the bottom of my chronic and almost constant pain. After my 2nd appt., I left his office in tears. He looked at me and said "there's nothing wrong with you." He hadn't even followed through and gotten some test results he said he was going to get after the first appt. I am NOT imagining this pain and the fact that there are days that I feel as if I can't get out of bed. I am a fairly young woman and shouldn't feel this way. He told me to come back in 6 weeks so that he could get the results he was supposed to have for the 2nd visit. I just got the feeling from him that he thought that I was making up the fact that I am in a lot of pain!

Dr. John J Condemi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.